Global Supply Chain Finance Ltd. (www.gscf.com) is the world’s leading financial servicing provider in the Supply Chain Finance (SCF) sector with over 25 years of experience in structuring, implementing and servicing receivables and payables based programs. GSCF offers innovative and cost efficient solutions to leading banks, large suppliers and their buyers through its in-house developed SCF platform.
To assist our CEO and support our Reception & Administration team, we are looking for a highly dedicated and reliable:
Receptionist & Office Manager 60%
You will need high-level clerical skills for this position, such as advanced or expert with word processing, spreadsheets and databases. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- Ensure the reception area and offices are clean at all times, making record of any poor levels of cleanliness or any maintenance issues and take necessary steps/action to remedy
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including; Maintenance, Mailing, Supplies, Equipment etc.
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Maintain appropriate calendars and schedule appointments
- Answer telephone, screen and route calls to department members
- Distribute incoming mail and packages, take care of postal and courier consignments
- Assist in handling correspondence with clients and make sure that timely actions are taken for in-coming requests
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Arrange and schedule travel and meetings
- Prepare presentations, reports and various documentations
- General support to Management
- Assist with coordination and organization of team meetings and site events
- Federal Diploma in Business Administration (KV) or equivalent job experience
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar role, previous experience as a Front Office Manager or Office Administrator would be an advantage
- Fluent in English and German (written and oral) every additional language would be an asset
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office skills Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Highest level of integrity and business ethics
- Previous experience in hospitality, event or catering industry
- Familiar with all standards of proper service etiquette
- Experience arranging complex travel
- Professional appearance, discreet and trustworthy
- Maintain a tactful and diplomatic attitude
- Flexible, reliable, precise and orderly
- Take initiative and meet deadlines
- High standard and modern working environment
- Centrally located offices in Zug, close to the train station (20 mins from Zurich)
- Multicultural & dynamic team with cross-functional roles
- Continuous professional development
- Various employee benefits; high pension fund contribution, office massage etc.
Interested in joining GSCF? Please send your complete application dossier with the online form.
Support us with your expertise and personality! We look forward to receiving your application!
Only Swiss or EU passport holders or holders of a valid Swiss working permit will be considered.