Global Supply Chain Finance Ltd. (www.gscf.com) is the world’s leading financial servicing provider in the Supply Chain Finance (SCF) sector with over 27 years of experience in structuring, implementing and servic-ing receivables and payables based programs. GSCF offers innovative and cost efficient solutions to lead-ing banks, large suppliers and their buyers through its in-house developed SCF platform.
To assist our CEO and support our Reception & Administration team, we are looking for a highly dedicated and reliable:
Executive Assistant & Receptionist 60-80%
You will need high-level clerical skills for this position, such as advanced or expert with word processing, spreadsheets and databases. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are also necessary. You should have the ability to anticipate needs, think critically and offer solutions to problems. As the executive assistant, you will likely be expected to supervise certain staff, so cultivating your leadership skills is helpful.
- To assist in handling correspondence with clients and make sure that timely actions are taken for incoming requests
- To prepare presentations, reports and various documentations
- To handle the agenda of the CEO
- To ensure that the CEO timely receives all required information for calls and meetings
- To assist in organising and monitoring the follow up with clients
- Assist with coordination and organization of team meetings and site events
- Organizing catering, hosting guests
- Answer telephone, screen and route calls to department members
- Assist the team in various ad hoc tasks
- Degree in Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English and German (written and oral) every additional language would be an asset
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office skills, Outlook/Excel/PowerPoint and Word
- Logical thinking and caring for details
- Strong team player as well as ability to work independently
- Open minded, reliable, service oriented and diplomatic skills
- Highest level of integrity and business ethics
- Take initiative and meet deadlines
- Attractive pay and part time option
- High standard and modern working environment
- Centrally located offices in Zug, close to the train station (20 mins from Zurich)
- Global client base
- Flat organization structure and short decision-making processes
- Multicultural & dynamic teams with cross-functional roles
- Continuous professional development
Only Swiss or EU passport holders or holders of a valid Swiss working permit will be considered.
Interested in joining GSCF? Please send your complete application dossier.
We look forward to receiving your application! Support us with your expertise and personality!